Let’s Help Each Other During Covid-19
First and foremost, Jimmy and I hope that you and your family are safe and well.
Secondly, we send a heartfelt a HUGE thank-you to all you healthcare workers and those of you out there working in public to keep things running. We can’t say enough how much we appreciate you.
Jimmy and I find ourselves very suddenly, like so many others, with time on our hands. We are optimistic and embracing the down-time (as you know if you follow me on FaceBook, we have been walking and playing with pets a LOT).
Let’s Help Each Other During Covid-19. As you think of ways to support local small businesses, which we real estate agents are, here are a few things that would mean so much to us now and for helping create future business:
- Leave a review! Even if you have done one in the past (much appreciated!), it can be done again on a different platform such as:
Google – if the link doesn’t work, just Google my name. The business panel will come up on the right side of the page and will allow you to leave a review.
- Tell Two Friends About Me. Remember that old shampoo commercial: “if you tell two friends, and they tell two friends . . .” You can help me generate business by telling your friends that I am the agent to call when they begin to think about buying or selling a house!
- If you or someone you know needs to buy or sell now, contact me. It isn’t impossible, but it involves virtual showings and possibly a long due diligence period. I now provide 3-D or video walk-through tours with my listings so that a buyer can virtually walk-through your home. It might not be the ideal time, but we can make it work without endangering anyone’s safety. And if we can’t, I will tell you. We aren’t taking any chances.
- This will pass, and I will need your referrals more than ever. I weathered the Great Recession, and I will weather this, too. None of us know what the future will look like, but I plan to still be a real estate agent for many years.
- It is not too early to talk now about future plans. I even Zoom and Skype now! How can I support your business during this time?
- Let’s Help Each Other During Covid-19. Let me know how I can promote your business, too.