Buyer Services Offered
Should you use a Buyer Agent? Yes! You are making the single biggest investment most people ever make, so don’t you want professional guidance along the way? A Buyer Agent does much more than just open doors for you. We are your trusted confidants and advisors through an increasingly complicated purchase process. I have been helping buyers since 2001, and I can help you, too!
Ready to Live the Mountain Life?
RE/MAX Realtor Margaret Vestal can help.
What Most Buyers Want – Are These Services of Value to YOU?
- Help finding the right home
- Help negotiating the terms (there is a lot more than price to negotiate)
- Finding accurate comps to determine what to offer
- Help negotiating the price
- Assistance with the paperwork (and there is A LOT of paperwork!)
- Help in determining what they can afford
- Help in arranging financing
Here’s how we do all that:
- Analyze buyer’s wants and needs
- Help buyer get a clear picture of our unique market
- Decide how to proceed according to buyer’s urgency and time considerations
- Guide buyer to reliable lender
- Obtain pre-approval
- Help choose best mortgage financing plan for buyer’s needs
- Help familiarize buyer with different towns, areas, and neighborhoods
- Provide a list of neighborhoods or areas for buyer to investigate
- Target search to specific areas
- Organize and schedule a home search process
- Ongoing updates and showings of available homes
Make an Offer
- Compare homes and make decision
- Look at appropriate comparable listings and sales
- Advise on terms and considerations of offer
- Prepare all necessary contracts and addendums for offer
Negotiating to Buy
- Present the offer to the listing agent
- Negotiate as necessary
Vendor Coordination (inspections, lenders, closing attorney, insurance agent, etc)
- Advise and supervise vendor selection
- Coordinate vendor services
- Coordinate document preparation
- Provide preclosing consultation
- Review closing documents
- Resolve last-minute items
- Attend closing with clients
- Assist as possible with postclosing issues
Buyer Services Guarantee
My personal guarantee for buyers
I strive to give my clients 110% effort to secure for them the best home for the best price in their desired location. In so doing, I will:
- Return your phone calls as soon as possible when you call my cell (828/216-2300) during regular business hours (M – F 9 AM to 6 PM and weekends by appointment)
- Market your current home with a proven plan for selling quickly, for the best price, with as little inconvenience to you as possible; OR, find an exceptional agent to market your current home if out of town and provide you with sources for area information
- Keep you up to date with the latest listings meeting your criteria
- Show you all listing sheets meeting your criteria, not just those listed with my company or with a higher than normal commission
- Save us both valuable time by allowing you to use your own judgment about viewing a property by encouraging “drive-bys”
- Help you find a reputable lender for financing and make sure that you have the ability to buy before showing listings
- Negotiate the best deal for you while explaining the uniqueness of our market
- Arrange all home inspections for you using my trusted inspectors or the inspectors of your choice
- Handle re-negotiations after inspections
- Follow-up on the loan process to avert potential problems
- Arrange a closing attorney and accompany you to closing
- Follow through after closing, handling any related problems that may arise
In return I ask:
I will work diligently for you. My time and expenses are only compensated if I make a sale, so I ask my clients to:
- Sign a buyer´s agreement with me and work exclusively with me. Your time is important as is mine. I only work with a few serious, qualified buyers at one time in order to offer exceptional service.
- Communication works two ways — call me with concerns, frustrations, problems, etc!
- If you are pleased with me, refer me to anyone you come in contact with who is interested in buying or selling property.
If at any time during our contractual relationship you are not happy with my services, and I cannot correct the problem, I will happily refer you to another agent or release you from your contract. GUARANTEED.