Services Offered for Sellers
My job is to market your home – not just list it. I am serious about marketing your property effectively, and my affiliation with RE/MAX allows me to customize your marketing plan.
I will guide and advise you throughout the process. We are a team, working together to get your home sold quickly and with the least hassle to you.
If you are serious about selling, then I am serious about getting your home sold. My plan includes advice on pricing, staging and repairs as well as a solid customized plan to promote your property.
Ready to Live the Mountain Life?
RE/MAX Realtor Margaret Vestal can help.
- Clarify the motivating reasons to sell
- Determine the your timetable
- Provide a Comparative Market Analysis considering:
- Recently sold relevant properties in your area
- Other relevant homes on the market (competition)
- Features and conditions of your home
- All of these points determine the current market value range of your home.
- Then we discuss the best selling price strategy given current market conditions and your needs – I have a three tier strategy to share with you
- Provide net proceeds worksheet
- Advise on repairs and improvements
- Provide “staging” strategies
- Professional photos
- Professional floor plan
- Develop a customized marketing plan
- Establish a marketing timetable
- Share your home with top local agents to create “buzz”
- Advertise your home digitally to ensure the greatest exposure to potential buyers including but not limited to:
- Real estate websites such as Zillow, REALTOR®.com, Homes.com, etc.
- Targeted social media marketing as appropriate on FaceBook, Instagram, and LinkedIN
Present and Evaluate Offers
Evaluate offers taking all terms into consideration
2. Make counter-offer strategy suggestions
Negotiating to Sell
- Negotiate counteroffers
- Advise on final terms and conditions
- Coordinate document preparation
- Provide preclosing consultation
- Review closing documents
- Resolve last-minute items
- Attend closing with clients
- Assist as possible with post-closing issues